- A slow but very enjoyable read: Lawrence Norfolk's Lempriere's Dictionary.
- 2Blowhards looks at portrait painters.
- Not quite Elvis: Dread Zeppelin with Heartbreaker.
- Classic response: An NBC reporter's interview at a Tea Party.
- Marvelous film: The trailer for Adaptation.
- International Man/Blogger of Mystery Nicholas Bate eludes Icelandic agents in "Escape from Bavaria."
- Mark Steyn proposes a machete nonproliferation initiative.
- Not going away: Christopher Booker on "climategate."
- Tom Peters finds a not-so-unusual hotel alarm clock.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Miscellaneous and Fast
Posted by Michael Wade at 6:55 PM