- What is your real job?
- Who are your customers?
- Why should you in particular be paid to perform your responsibilities?
- What is the most important thing that you contribute to the success of the organization?
- What have you accomplished lately?
- How much of your work consists of simply maintaining or restoring the status quo?
- How much of your work moves the organization forward?
- Are you sufficiently trained to do your job?
- Do you know the priorities?
- Is someone or something keeping you from doing the job?
- How do you know when you've done good work?
- Is your work meaningful?
Monday, November 14, 2011
Basic Questions Too Often Unasked
Posted by Michael Wade at 2:27 PM