- Most experts are theorizing. Few of them really know.
- The genius on one subject can be an idiot on another.
- If they promise big things later instead of paying you now, odds are you'll never see the big things later.
- Your power in negotiations is directly linked to your willingness to walk away from the bargaining table.
- Your greatest adversary in your quest for advancement is yourself.
- Some of the most vicious people you'll ever encounter make a great noise about their humane nature.
- The worst regimes in history never had a lack of job applicants.
- You should wonder both about what a job will do for you and what a job will do to you.
- Ethical flaws are not easily kept in an isolation chamber.
- If you're going to fail, fail quickly.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Some More Lessons of Life
Posted by Michael Wade at 8:53 AM