- Robinson & Long: "Not a law firm. A way of life."
- Cultural Offering hits a home run on the importance of clarity.
- This is one boycott that won't catch on.
- Wally Bock's post on statistics should be on the wall in every news room.
- No bargain? A dissenting opinion on the Smart car.
- Wisdom for job-seekers from expert career advisor Rowan Manahan.
- Peggy Noonan on the changing campaign.
- Don't kick them! One of the best takes on the Starbucks issue comes, not surprisingly, from professor, author, and consultant Nicholas Bate.
- Christopher Hitchens on the strange case of strange David Irving.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Miscellaneous and Fast
Posted by Michael Wade at 8:51 AM