- They conclude that years of morale and team problems can be solved by having a prominent motivational speaker deliver a one-hour speech to your group.
- They believe that most employee relations problems are promptly reported to Human Resources.
- They think that people didn't notice how quickly the chief executive officer exited after declaring the mandatory training is "extremely important for all of us."
- They cite having a "Mexican Platter Day" in the company cafeteria as a sign of the organization's diversity program.
- They permit a level of incompetence in human resources issues that would never be accepted in other disciplines.
- They require greater scrutiny for the hiring of a secretary than for the recruitment of an executive.
- They speak eloquently of how employees are the most important asset, but tolerate abusive managers whose numbers are good.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Upper Management May Think You're an Idiot
Upper management may think you're an idiot if:
Posted by Michael Wade at 1:58 PM