- Speak softly.
- Show up early.
- Think several steps ahead.
- Refrain from frequent praise.
- Don't tell others everything about yourself.
- Don't complain.
- Defend an underdog or a maverick.
- Use few words.
- Speak last.
- Speak slowly.
- Be reliable.
- Avoid fads.
- Be creative.
- Emphasize ethics.
- Avoid vulgarity.
- Go out of your way to be thoughtful.
- Remember names.
- Listen carefully to others.
- Read good books and listen to good music.
- Neither impose nor hide your religion.
- Be courageous.
Thanks Michael - love the list...I'm going to repost.
Thanks, Dennis. I appreciate that!
A little cage rattling is good for you now and again. As is a rare and well placed vulgarity.
Congratulations, Michael! This post was selected as one of the five best business blog posts of the week in my Three Star Leadership Midweek Review of the Business Blogs.
Post a Comment