The Biggest E-Mail Sin
What is The Biggest E-Mail Sin?
Let's consider some nominees.
- Copying people on e-mails that are of remote or no interest to them.
- Keeping the same subject line even though the actual message has significantly changed.
- Promising to share part of the fortune that you inherited in the Ivory Coast.
- Replying to All when you meant to hit Reply.
- Not checking spelling.
- Not checking the tone.
- Using e-mail for a sensitive topic.
- Forwarding an e-mail that was meant only for you.
- E-mailing jests of dubious wit.
- Using an e-mail address that is unprofessional.
What have I missed?