That's doctrine in some workplaces. A few examples:
- "The briefing was based on poor research and the objective was a joke but Ferguson scored a lot of points with his presentation."
- "Be sure to use these buzzwords. The boss loves them."
- "Our guest speaker's topic is 'Management Lessons from the Animal World.' By the end of the presentation you'll know whether you're a tiger, a wolf, or an eagle." [Have you ever noticed that "Dodo" or an equivalent label is never given?]
- "Mary and Ed are the top contenders for the promotion. They just look the part."
- "Every person on his team has an MBA. Pretty impressive, huh?"
Post a Comment